nu·tri·tion (n(y)o͞oˈtriSH(ə)n) noun
1. the process of providing or obtaining the food
necessary for health and growth.
Pure and simple nutrition starts with rethinking your diet and recognizing that what you eat directly influences the health of your body. Many unhealthy foods in the industry exist to make a profit and don’t necessarily have your best interest and health in mind. This workshop will help you learn how to make healthy food choices, understand what goes into your food, and discover the health implications of different ingredients in popular food products.
- Discover nutritious, natural foods and where
- to find them
- Understand how to avoid fad diets to make the
- dietary choices that work for you
- Learn how to read and understand food labels to make more informed decisions
- Boost your immune system, lose weight, decrease inflammation, and detoxify with the power of quality nutrition